Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SEED BIRTH

DSCN0207
This is a seed breaking on through to our side.
It is from a Magnolia tree.
It smells very nice upon breaking it open.
It tastes real good at first nibble, but then turns quite bitter within seconds.
I`d consider it to be not an edible seed, although at this time I`d consider it non poisonous.
So far so good.
I also posted a sequence of shots taking you on a flagstone path to the "CRYING LADY" & back out to the front lawn area.
These were taken today to show you the greenery & beautiful sunshine here in Southern California.
I regret I can`t send more than images.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

AndiF said...

I'm trying to figure out what to say about the picture and I've decided that brevity being the soul of wit to say: Uh ... wow.

I did the Garden Path set as a slideshow which was just perfect since it made me feel like I was taking a lovely stroll through the garden. Thanks for the profusion of lushness.

Knucklehead said...

AndiF,
Turns out it`s a boy.

The garden path was set to music which doesn`t seem to translate well on Flickr.

This whole house with the garden path is completely surrounded with lush tropical gardens. It`s almost like a jungle.