Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WATERCOLOR SCALES

DSCN9937
The scales on my Marine Betta look like they are painted on.
Beyond this shot I have the rest of the shoot I did of some of my reef inhabitants.
I installed a new set of lights in it over the weekend so I should be seeing some marked improvement in growth of the corals.
I am intending to go on a shopping spree in about a month once the lighting has balanced out the reef better.
Have a great day.
I`m very busy these days running different crews on two jobs so please bear with me.
Thank you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to post the pretty pictures, 'Head - good luck with your jobs. We'll be here when you're done.

AndiF said...

What a fantastic set of shots. Of course, I love the blenny pics, especially DSCN9965, but I was just wowed by DSCN9934 -- the subtle glow was so gorgeous.

This week's Friday Foto Flogging theme is NDD's What is It game. And remember that to do one pic per comment so people can post their guesses.

Knucklehead said...

Beth,
Thank you.
It seems like there should be three to four hours more to my days.

Knucklehead said...

AndiF,
Thanks for the FFF reminder.
As for my reef, I should have it replenished with new corals to fill it out by christmas.
I`ll have a crowd here from Australia, Dubai, & England, & I always love to thrill my guests with the unusual.

Unknown said...

That's a great set, the Nov 3 reef set.

I particularly like my old friend, Mr. Blenny in 9966, 9965. And the purple people eater in 9958,9960.

I'd better go see if I can find a "what's it" for the FFF.

Knucklehead said...

NDD,
I`ll be doing that tomorrow, after work.
I`m real busy lately & as long as the weather stands, I`m making hay.
It looks like at least another week of 70`s plus weather here.
Nothing like Winnipeg.