Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BIRD FEEDER CREEK BRIDGE

 BIRD FEEDER CREEK BRIDGE
Sometimes while hiking around my area, I come upon a little something that reminds me of other images in my archives. I often use the memory to compose my present shot.
Tomorrow; what memories are made from.

I call this "BIRD FEEDER CREEK" because I often see Blue Herons wading in the waters there.
I will be hiking up to the headwaters of this creek at the end of the month, & will post the surprise origin at that time.
Have a great day & keep a thought for the people in Haiti.

2 comments:

olivia said...

Looks like a nice place to explore ... looking forward to seeing the following shots.

Knucklehead said...

Olivia,
It`s really called Bird Feeder Creek Bridge, because I made it out of a composite of two pictures.
The water, (under the bridge) is from one of my shots in the "Gates" theme in FFFF.
The covered bridge part is a little bird feeder in my yard.
The actual creek, I really will be exploring when my brother comes in a few weeks.
You will be surprised.