Sunday, May 25, 2008

SWAYING COBRAS

DSCN8685
Thank you for being patient. It is very difficult to take these images, as the camera I have available is seriously flawed. I have to compensate focal length by physically moving the camera in or out from the subject according to a prescribed formula I devised through trial & error. This is due to not having a properly working focus sensor in the camera.
These images were all taken in my friend Darbe`s garden. She`s only a few streets over from my house.

8 comments:

AndiF said...

Well delayed gratification isn't my thing but anything you do is well worth waiting for -- and these pics are certainly no exception.

Welcome back.

Evangeline said...

Yay! You're back!

I read your post, checked out your photos, re-read your post and re-checked your photos... Who needs a focus sensor, anyway? Totally amazing photos. I imagine you doing the dance of the flawed sensor in the middle of a field.

Have a nice day, KH.

Knucklehead said...

Hi Andif,
I saw the beautiful image of the green toned glade on BooMan.
It`s definitely a WOW image.

Knucklehead said...

Evangeline,
What you don`t see are the failures (hah), although there aren`t that many fortunately. You might want to visit Olivia`s blog to see a collection of Lilacs she has posted. I`m going to put your grapes up soon here, & if you have any of your Lilacs, I`ll post them also.

AndiF said...

Thank, Head. The woods are so lush this year it's almost like being in rain forest.

olivia said...

Wow ... that is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hey, what Olivia said on that one, spectacular shot

Knucklehead said...

NDD,
The magic of light.
Thanks