Sunday, March 30, 2008

BLUEBERRY & ORANGE RIND PIE

DSCN7154
A few shots of the juicy looking flowers I shot on a little field trip today.
On Planet Earth, a few darker shots of some blossoms on a tree with dark burgundy leaves.
A few edges for Andif, & a "Spirographic" shot for the phractal phreaks.
The header shot connects to the same slide show as the main post image.
All of the shots here were taken from the other side of the fence, pictured in the "Likeadaiseycal" show.
Have a great day of rest tomorrow, & I hope you all had a good Earth Hour.

4 comments:

AndiF said...

You are in fine, fine form today. Every picture is wonderful. And thanks for all the lovely edges (and light-and-dark and lines). I particularly liked DSCN7156, DSCN7131, and my heart just went pitty-pat for DSCN7141.

And what perfect framing in DSCN7163 in the Likeadaiseycal set.

olivia said...

Morning Head, hi Andi.

That is so wonderful ... I love it. I love the yellow and purple together -- I love the litte bits of yellow pollen. And the header today is one of the best yet. :)

Off to explore (although I think I went backwards and started off there ... lol)

Hope you have a great day.

Annie said...

Hey you;-)..I've been under a rock for the past few weeks...what a delight it was to emerge to the colourful bounty that is you! This photograph is just gorgeous!! Pudsy

Anonymous said...

Enjoying the beauty of nature through your photos. Very nice! Thank you!