Thursday, June 25, 2009

BACK DOOR MAN

DSCN7970
I have a little seat near the fountain at my back door, that people drop off items periodically.
As an eclectic collector of things disposable, some have decided to donate to my collections.
I usually have no idea, who has gifted me with these items, & this one`s provenance is just as much a mystery.
There is a notation on the back of the canvas that may be a clue as to who is pictured (dada, might know) & also from who it
came to be in my possession.
On Planet Earth, an update on a header image I posted a while ago.
It was a cable wrapped with a thin vine.
The vine which grows about one foot a day, has opened into it`s flat filigrees.
Tomorrow, I`ll see if Leah wants to see one of my "Peep Show" images.
Come back & check it out.
And Please, have a great day.

5 comments:

Knucklehead said...

The guitar looks like Lucille, so I`m thinking early BB KING.

AndiF said...

The guitar definitely looks like Lucille. I found a picture of the young King that is really close.

Love the delicacy of the 3 photos on Planet Earth.

dada said...

might be early bb, but it looks more like buddy guy to me, c 1970±…though he rarely plays a gibson anymore.

Knucklehead said...

Thank you for that pic of BB.
I was just watching him jam with Stevie Ray, & Albert Collins.

Knucklehead said...

Thanks for the input dada.
I was hoping for your opinion.
If I can determine who dropped this off, I may get a definitive answer.