Saturday, December 26, 2009

DEEP DIVE

DSCN1659
I usually don`t post on the week ends but since there is no FFF this time, I feel naked.
I took a few shots of my reef tonight.
The Marine Betta seems to be going deep.
Behind this shot, one of Olivia`s favorites PIPPI.
Looks like she knitted PIPPI`s stockings.
Over on Planet Earth, my girls.
Candice with Chloe & Jackie.
The beauty in one of the photos is Eleanor, a young lady who just arrived from London & is a guest at our home.
She`s is quite friendly, (to say the least) with Bligh, Teri`s boy, who is also a guest, though hailing from Australia.
I hope you all had a great holiday & reconnected with your respective tribal members.
Peace.

6 comments:

AndiF said...

Well isn't this a nice Christmas present. :)

DSCN1640 is a wonderful portrait.

olivia said...

Yep, Pippi is the best (sorry Blenny)! :)

I love the Malibu Girls photo -- what great portraits.

Knucklehead said...

AndiF,
I`m still smiling.
My girls are all keepers.

Knucklehead said...

Olivia,
Pippi seemed to be enjoying the festivities.
And the Malibu girls ..
What can I say, but they`re the best.
And a reminder, remember my request.

Anonymous said...

What remarkable topic

Knucklehead said...

Anonymous,
Then I hope you won`t mind a repeat, topic-wise.