Wednesday, April 15, 2009

REEF ACTION DSCN5452


REEF ACTION DSCN5452
Originally uploaded by 37KNUCKLEHEAD
Tonight, just to be different, I`m putting up a little reef action.
Don`t worry the flowers are forthcoming, & soon.
I have more than enough to make me crazy.
Just putting them together, in a nice presentation, is taking up a lot of my time; while I keep shooting, adding to the insanity of my filing system.
This little bit of action is on the left end of the reef.
To give you a sense of scale, the Brittle Star, which is driving, two different species of clownfish, crazy, is about 16 inches from tip to tip of the radial arms it`s stealing food with.
If that sentence was not long enough, I can & will revise my penalty procedures.
I sure as hell hope I`m doing this right.
I will try & add to the usual locations, but let me see if this works first. If you see changes on Planet Earth, from yesterday, then this was a success.
Have a great tomorrow.

2 comments:

AndiF said...

Well now we know for sure you're a California Boy -- you have movies on your blog. :)

That was fun. I hope you post more movies.

"This" apparently didn't work since Plant Earth is unchanged (even though we know that's never true).

Knucklehead said...

Oh!, I have hundreds of them.
I`ll try & figure a way to put them in as an extra feature to go with my post. It`s hard to show a movie of a flower.